A gleaming patio is gorgeous but can take a lot of effort to get right, especially if you’ve left it exposed for too long! Get your outdoor entertainment area ready for summer with these top tips.
- Use an Outdoor Broom. Make sure that you get one made for the outdoors and sweep as often as you need to, to remove excess sand and debris.
- Hose It Down. If you’re able to, hose down your patio once a week. This should remove any recent stains like droppings or spills.
- Use plastic of natural bristles to scrub. Avoid using metal brushes as this will scratch tiles and cause damage.
- Wipe off any excess chemicals, especially if you’re using the heavy duty stuff.
- Check to see if what you’re using is plant friendly. Don’t fry your potted plants unnecessarily with those harsh chemicals.