Keep your tiles looking new and shiny with these top 5 cleaning tips!
- Don’t Let the Dirt Set. Tiles that are heavily stained or ingrained with a layer of dirt are harder to clean, and nobody wants to spend all day scrubbing. Make sure that you go over them once every couple of days with a dust mop that’s designed to trap loose dirt and sand.
- Dry Your Tiles After Damp Cleaning. Don’t let footprints and other grimy marks ruin your handy work. Dry your tiles right after cleaning for a spotless finish.
- Use Mats. Get an absorbent door mat as well as a great bath or shower mat to avoid unnecessary dirt or watery stains from spreading. This step is especially important in the rainy seasons.
- Wipe Up Spills Immediately. Don’t let spills become stains. Wipe them up with a damp cloth and make sure you disinfect any areas that are stained from food or meat.
- Use Cobra 2-in-1 Tile Cleaner at least once a week for a clean, spotless and shiny finish. Our perfect solution provides the best of both worlds, so you don’t have to add anything else to this perfect mix.